Live-in Care Assistant
Thames Care has an exciting opportunity for an empathetic and caring person, who is a good communicator to become a live-in care assistant, helping vulnerable adults to live independently in their own homes. Experience in care is preferred but not absolutely essential as full training can be provided.
Candidates are required to have fluent, clear spoken English.
Car drivers are preferred but not essential.
The successful applicant will need to be able to work on their own initiative having a ‘can do’ attitude and capability to work with clients to solve problems that occur in the course of everyday life. Assisting clients with forward planning and day visits may also be a requirement.
Daily tasks may include assisting clients with washing dressing and personal care. Cooking basic meals and assisting with household tasks. Administering medication and planning and conducting household shopping.
The successful candidate will be flexible in their approach to work and willing to absorb knowledge and learn new skills.
Free training provided
Minimum of 2 hour break per day
Hours: Full Time (live-in rotation period negotiable)
Location: Berkshire, United Kingdom
Working Term: Employed (PAYE) or Self-employed positions
Remuneration: client dependent, typically equating to £34,000 per annum on a FTE basis
- Previous live-in care experience
- Good communication skills
- Clear written and spoken English
- A flexible approach and ‘can do’ attitude
- Assist clients with Medication Management
- Thames Care offers both Employed (PAYE) and self–employed positions for our live-in care assistants.
- Remuneration is determined on a client by client basis.